April 27, 28, & 29, 2018
Show Hours: Friday & Saturday 10 til 6, Sunday 10 til 4:00
The AKS Jacksonville Bead & Jewelry Show is a wholesale show OPEN TO THE PUBLIC featuring fashion jewelry, beads, beading supplies, findings, pearls, silver, designer cabochons, and more! Our vendors offer the latest in innovative styles for our industry at great savings on all your purchases.
Wholesale Buyer ~ Preregister once and it is good for the entire year. You may bring one guest with you at no charge.
Wholesale preregistration will close April 25, 2018.
You may always register at the show. Be sure to bring your sales tax license with you, along with some copies.
You may always register at the show with a copy of your sales tax id.
Retail Shoppers ~ Pay only $5 for the entire weekend! Join our mailing list and get a discount off that already low price.
Sorry, No children under eight (8) years of age!
We have a great line up of exhibitors selling everything from jewelry, beads, beading supplies, gold, silver, pearls, findings, designer cabochons, Swarovski Crystal Beads, charms, gemstone beads, and more.
Admission is still only $5 for the general public. Save more by joining our mailing list.
Sorry, no children under 8 years of age.
- Baby Boomers ~ jewelry
- Beading House ~ beads, pearls, findings, chain, supplies, etc.
- Beads in Vogue ~ gemstone beads
- Bling by Angela ~ gemstone beads, wood beads, leather, charms, and more
- Beadiful ~ gemstone beads
- C & I International ~ gemstone beads
- Chico Silver ~ gemstone beads
- Choy International ~ beads
- Eternal Secret Garden ~ Hand blown glass beads
- Far Eastern Trading ~ beads
- Imperial Gems ~ high quality gemstone beads
- Mat Collection ~ beads
- New Century ~ beads
- On the Rocks ~ seed beads, Kits, Czech Glass, supplies
- Southern Gem Supply ~ gemstone beads
- Supertime Trading Corp ~ beads
Wholesale Buyers who preregister will be admitted free of charge. Preregistration closes the Wednesday before the show.
No classes are scheduled for this show. We are looking for an instructor to teach classes for this show. Interested parties should contact Kay at 504-265-8830.