April 13, 14, & 15, 2018
The Pontchartrain Center, 4545 Williams Blvd., Kenner, LA 70065
Show Hours: Friday & Saturday 10 til 6, Sunday 10 til 4
AKS Gem Shows’ New Orleans Spring Bead & Jewelry Show is OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
BEADS, FASHION JEWELRY, PEARLS, FINDINGS, SUPPLIES, CLASSES, AND MORE!
ALL AT THE NEW ORLEANS SPRING BEAD & JEWELRY SHOW!
Wholesale Buyer ~Wholesale buyers with a sales tax id and who preregister may obtain free tickets. They may also bring one guest with them. Register just once and it is good for life!
You may always register at the show with a copy of your sales tax id.
Retail Shoppers ~ Pay only $5 for the entire weekend! Join our mailing list and get a discount off that already low price. (You will find the link to join our mailing below.) And here is just a sampling of some of the beautiful jewelry you will find at this weekend’s show!
Admission is still only $5 for the entire weekend for the general public. Save more by joining our mailing list.
- Amber Dreams ~ Amber jewelry
- Baby Boomers ~ handmade fashion jewelry
- Bali Designs ~ silver & gold findings
- Bead Rendezvous Corp. ~ beads
- The Beaded Owls ~ seed beads, Czech beads, & supplies
- Beading House ~ everything that a beader would want
- Beadiful ~ gemstone beads
- House of Tam Jewelry ~ fashion jewelry
- Icat Jewelry ~ fashion jewelry
- Imperial Gems ~ high end pearls & beads
- Kingdom Trading ~ gemstone beads
- Mary Lou’s Jewelry ~ fashion jewelry
- Mat Collection ~ beads
- New Century ~ beads & findings
- One of A Kind ~ Designer cabochons, findings, & jewelry
- Oriental Secret Garden ~ glass beads & findings
- The Perfect Gem ~ beaded jewelry
- Queenly Trading ~ beads
- Ramlah Beads & Jewelry ~ gemstone beads
- Ro-A-Beads ~ gemstone beads
- Silver Etc ~ silver findings
- Songlily ~ New Orleans themed jewelry
- String A Bead ~ beads
- Tejas Beads ~ gemstone beads
Wholesale Buyers ~ Preregistration will open 30 days prior to the show.
MeMe’s Beads & Things will be teaching the following projects for our Spring Show at the Pontchartrain Center.
Classes are $15, plus materials. For details and to schedule a class email Michelle at: [email protected]