New Orleans Summer Jewelry, & Bead Show July 13, 14, & 15, 2018
Hours: Friday & Saturday 10 til 6, Sunday 10 til 4
Please call 504-265-8830, or email email@example.com with inquiries.
AKS Gem Shows’ New Orleans Summer Bead & Jewelry Show is OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
Our shows feature beads, jewelry, beading supplies, silver, findings, pearls, designer cabochons, and more.
Retail Shoppers ~ Pay only $5 for the entire weekend! Join our mailing list and get a discount off that already low price. (You will find the link to join our mailing below.)
Wholesale Buyers ~ Wholesale buyers who register with a sales tax id are admitted free of charge. You may always register at the show.
Admission to the New Orleans Summer Jewelry, & Bead Show is still only $5 for the entire weekend for the general public. Save more by joining our mailing list.
- Bali Designs ~ findings, jewelry, & beads
- Beading House ~ Your “one stop bead shop”
- Beadiful ~ Vintage & contemporary beads & findings
- Bead Rendezvous Corp. ~ Beads
- Bead Stuff ~ seed beads, beads, beading supplies & tools
- Discover Designs ~ chain
- Dorjee Designs ~ Tibetan jewelry
- Fengs Trading ~ beads
- House of Tam Jewelry ~ Fashion jewelry
- Imperial Gems ~ High end pearls
- Jade House ~ semi precious beads, findings
- Juno ~ Exquisite handmade jewelry
- Mat Collection ~ Beads
- MeMe’s Beads ~ Beading Classes
- New Century ~ beads
- Oriental Secret Garden ~ Glass beads
- The Perfect Gem ~ jewelry and gemstone beads
- Queenly Global Trading ~ Beads, findings, jewelry
- Ramlah Gems & Jewelry ~ gemstone beads
- Ro~A~Beads ~ Beads & jewelry
- Sandy Schor ~ Vintage jewelry, Native American jewelry
- Silver Etc. ~ Silver findings, charms, & jewelry
- Songlily ~ fashion wear
- Southern Gem Supply ~ Natural gemstone beads
- TC Jewelry ~ beads
- Tejas Beads ~ Gemstone beads & charms
Wholesale Buyers who preregister will be admitted free of charge. Preregistration allows each wholesale buyer to bring one guest with them. On site registration allows only one person to be admitted without charge. All other guests must pay retail admission.
Classes for New Orleans July 2016
Please contact Michelle Roy, MeMe’s Beads and Things with any questions. Her phone number is 985-643-5700 and her email address is firstname.lastname@example.org