New Orleans Fall Bead & Jewelry Show
September 8, 9, & 10, 2017
Hours: Friday & Saturday 10 til 6, Sunday 10 til 4
Please call 504-265-8830, or email email@example.com with inquiries.
AKS Gem Shows are wholesale shows OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! Our show this fall will feature fashion jewelry, beads, pearls, findings, beading supplies, chain, wire, charms, classes, and more. So come on out and join us at the Pontchartrain Center.
Wholesale Buyer ~ Wholesale buyer preregistration will close Wednesday September 6. You may always register at the show.
Please be sure to bring extra copies of your sales tax id with you to the show. If you registered for a previous show you do not need to register again. Simply bring your “buyers badge” with you.
Retail Shoppers ~ Pay only $5 for the entire weekend! Join our mailing list and get a discount off that already low price. Although our exhibitors gladly accept credit cards, general admission is “cash” only.
Beading Classes are scheduled all weekend by MeMe’s Beads & Things ~ check our “Classes” tab for more details.
Directions to the show can be found on our “Location & Map” tab.
A list of our exhibitors can be found on our “Info” tab.
Classes can be found on our “Classes” tab.
Admission is still only $5 for the entire weekend for the general public. Save more by joining our mailing list.
- Baby Boomers ~ handmade beaded jewelry
- Bali Designs ~ silver & gold findings
- Bead Rendezvous ~ beads &more
- Beading House ~ everything a “bead enthusiast” would want
- Beadiful ~ gemstone beads
- Kingdom Trading ~ gemstone beads
- Mat Collection ~ beads
- MeMe’s Beads ~ beading classes
- Oriental Secret Garden ~ beads
- Rahman Gems & Jewelry ~ gemstone beads
- Ro-A-Beads ~ gemstone beads
- Silver Etc ~ silver, findings, beads
- Songlily ~ New Orleans themed jewelry & accessories
- Southern Gem Supply ~ gemstone beads & shells
- Tejas Beads ~ natural stone beads, pendants, pewter findings
Wholesale Buyers who preregister will be admitted free of charge. Preregistration allows each wholesale buyer to bring one guest with them. On site registration allows only one person to be admitted without charge. All other guests must pay retail admission.
Meme’s Classes at the September Show
Please call MeMe’s Beads & Things at 985-643-5700 for class schedule & pricing. You can also check our Facebook page for class descriptions.